2.20.2010

My dad learns how to play basketball

I woke up, feeling very nauseous. I got myself up and propped myself up on my pillow.

My mom would kill me if i woke up to early, she would say "you need to sleep more!" And i would always say "Mom i am a big boy now i don't need to sleep for 11 hours anymore," and she would give me a funny look.

I heaved myself off of my bed. My heels felt like i had been standing for 3 hours, which is weird because i had just slept for 11 hours. I quickly walked into the bathroom and went to the pee. I slowly opened the door in case my mom had already woken up. I walked downstairs and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. Yes i got out of bed to fall asleep downstairs.

The next thing i now my mom is waking me up.

"What time did you wake up Eli?" She asked me.

"Aww i love you to, mom," i said sarcastically. She laughed. She told me that she was going to go pretty soon and i said okay that's cool. After she left I started playing my basketball video-game when i heard my phone vibrate. I checked to see who it was. It was my dad. He was the best person i have ever known and we hadn't talked in a while.

The text said:

Hey Eli I am in Portland right now and i have to be to Gresham by 4 but i have a pretty lax schedule between now and then. Would yo mind if i dropped in to your home and hang out there for a while.

I replied by saying ya sure.

2 HOURS LATER

Me and my dad had decided to play a game of basketball. He wasn't that good at first but with my great teaching skills and his great hand eye coordination he started making most of his shots. He even made a DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP three pointer.

I was on fire through the whole thing. I didn't miss a single jumpshot.

After we were done we went inside and watched Star Trek...

"Set fazers on hell yeah."

3 comments:

  1. Lauching some fierce photon torpedos in your direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Adrian playing hoop in the first place is hysterical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete