2.25.2010

Poor Jo

Me and my mom watch this show sometimes, called Supernanny. We like watching tis show because it helps me feel good about myself and my family. It makes me feel responsible, compared to the kids on the show.
Me and my mom were watching this one about two parents, a stay-at-home mom and a work-at-home dad. They have two kids, one of them is 11 and in 5th grade and the other one is 9 and is in 3rd grade. Le be start up by saying that they are both @#$%ing stupid.
"Can I do my homework at 9 instead of 8:55, please?" Says the kid.
"No," says the mom.
"But i want to put it off, mom," says the kid again.
"Oh okay, fine," says the mom... way to stick up for the kids future. No no its okay he can grow up to be an uneducated garbage man who gets his meals from other peoples trash.
I always feel sorry for Jo, the "Supernany."
Poor Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment