2.19.2010

Pigman?!?!? What the hell?

In my Language Arts class we started reading a book called... The Pigman. It is a good book that i can relate to. The main charactor has CGS.

Anyway today was an interesting day. In my 1st peiriod class we had a sub from Martinique in the Dominican Rebublic. He sang us a song from his home country. It was pretty weird.

The next class we also had a sub but we just took advantage of him, of course. In math one of my friends brought one of those Marti graw cakes and i wanted to get the baby because I wanted to be King for the rest of the day. But unfortunately my friends got the baby. (He was naked.)
Coolness
And finally in Language we read that Pigman book.

“But I gave up all that kid stuff now that I’m a sophomore. The only thing I do now that is faintly
criminal is write on desks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment