2.21.2010

Rancid smells good.

Anyone that knows me, knows that my favorite band has and always will be, The Ramones. Bit last week on the bus I discovered a band that I absolutely loved. Rancid.

My mom's old boyfriend, Ron had put a bunch of random songs on my I pod when i first got it. at first i didn't really care about the songs that had been there i had just listened to the new stuff that my mom had put on there, like Lady Gaga and Kris Allen.

I was on the bus, on my way to my mom's hair salon after school. I was listening to my Ipod, kind of exploring what Ron had but on there. There was The Milkmen, Dig and... Rancid? I new that Rancid had been on my Ipod, but I had never taken the time to actually listen to any of the songs. I said what the heck to myself. I pressed the middle button and was suddenly was captivated by the sounds that the band made.

I was in love with this band. I listened to Ruby Soho at least 3 times before i stopped. It was amazing music.

Now i think that Rancid is my favorite band. I know weird, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment