3.01.2010

Eli's Positive list of rainbows and butterflies. (Things that I hate)

1.) Dark blue Volkswagon Bugs.

2.) The color blue.

3.) Light blue hates that peoples mothers knitted for them. (Sorry)

4.) The clock that is in our living room, because it is 5 minutes early and its a real bummer at night. (In other words I hate time!!!!)

5.) Blue lawn chairs with cup holders.

6.) The chocolate covered raisins in our cupboard. (They make big farts.)

7.) Go-girls!

8.) The number 8!

9.) Tigard Oregon is the worst city imaginable.

10.) The statue on top of the Oregon capital building. (It looks like it was make out of cheap gold tinfoil.

11.) The one piece that my dad got for my little brother because my mom wont let him wear it.

12.) The health room at my school.

13.) Motorized scooters. (Its worse if there blue.)

14.) My language arts teachers accent.

15.) Under sized basketballs.

3 comments:

  1. Those are all things that I can certainly stand behind hating..a few of mine:

    1) when people pick their nose in public.
    2) when people pick thier butt in public.
    3) when people spit in public.
    4) Grapefruits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if you hate blue, why is the background to your blog blue?

    Just thought I'd point that out... ;)

    ReplyDelete