3.10.2010

Back to School (And how I am going to bring my grades up.)

A couple days ago my mom's car broke down and so she couldn't come and get me on Sunday. So our plan was for me to stay over on Sunday and Monday and than on Tuesday morning we would wake up really early in the morning and drive down to Portland in grandpa's Pick-up. We took the Pick-up so my mom could go to Home Depot and get Cinder Blocks for her new Garden.
So on Sunday I watched NBA TV and played Basketball like I said in my other Blog. On Monday I was so bored it wasn't even funny. I watched the same highlights over and over again.
On Tuesday Grandma woke me up and we ate a very healthy breakfast of Apple Jacks. And than we were on the road to Portland yeha!
We listened to an audio book by Mary Higgins Clark. It was very very suspenseful. When we finally got to school no one believed that I had just driven down from Washington even though I did.
In the morning we had Japanese which wasn't long at all. Then we had testing in Math, which was a breeze. After that we had Advisory with a sub. And then lunch and recess. Health sucked and so did Science but Language Arts was fun because we had a sub. My mom picked me up from school and told me to get my grades up (good ol' mom,) and than we went to Portland nursery to get a composter that we are going to use to compost diapers. Grandma was at home waiting for us and I got to hang with hom for the rest of the night.

P.S The blazers won last night to the Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment