3.12.2010

Nerf guns and couch patatos

R+ight now I am in the middle of a war feild. Some might call it spending the night at a friends house, I would call it... War. This is it. I finally get a chance to kill people. Thats always what I wanted to do.
Inbetween the random assasinations and the loud sound effects I see Dr. Peppers being spilt and big hairy dogs coming up the stairs, knocking peoples controllers out of there hands. Right now Milo is shooting me while playing video games... that takes skill.
The conversations we have go something like this:
"Danmit Eli i'm on your team," and "what the hell that was so cheap," and "just shoot the danm gun, you are going to die if you don't shoot."
Man, i wish someone coould see this so I could have proof of this.
"HELLICOPTERS SCARE ME, AHHHHHHHH DANMIT," is what Milo just said. Every other word that comes out of there mouth is danmit. I am in te middle of a battle feild right now.
"AHHHHH GODDANMIT, ELI WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU," Henry asked me
"NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME YOU 3@#$%," i said after that remark.
And now all of us are singing the Beyoc'e song, All The Single ladys.
"I would rather get killed in war than commit suicid," William said. I feel like I am finally getting a taste of the army. Exept we are on the couch drinking soda and yelling "SPOT CHECK," all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment