3.24.2010

The last week, or so,

I have spent the last few days at my grandma's house, in Washington. It all started on Friday, the last day of school for a while because of Spring Break. I thought that Grandma was going to pick me up, so I scanned the block to see if I could find a light green Prius. I looked and I looked, but I just couldn't find it. Instead on the north side of the school I found Thomas's car. I climbed in and no surprise to me... he was texting.
"Just one second, I am replying to something on Facebook," he said. I didn't say anything, because I know if I did say something it would probably be something I would regret in the near future.
When he was done, he set down his phone and asked me how my day was.
"Oh, you know. The same. Well actually Mr. Groom was here today and Mr. Bacon told us about our E.P's," i said.
"What's and E.P," he asked me, while starting the car.
"Expert Project, we have to learn a lot of stuff about something and share it with the class," I mumbled. He nodded and started to focus on driving. There was an unusual amount of red lights on the way home. I thought maybe God wanted me and THomas to socialize. I didn't really want to talk, I had a long day at school and I wanted to keep it cool for the next week.
I guessed that he had picked me up because he had gone to the tubs to soak and left the baby with grandma. He does that a lot now. I want to go to the tubs. When we got home I found grandma with my cute little baby brother.
I picked him up and said "I love you, little one," and gave him to Thomas.
Me and the Grandmister left shortly after that. The ride to Goldendale was pretty short, considering that we listened to an audiobook all the way home.
When we got to my home away from home away from home (that is not a typo,) I layed on my bed and watched NBATV until it was 10 and I went to bed. In bed i thought about basketball.

SATURDAY:

I woke up at around 8:30 because grandma had a thing were she wanted everyone to be up when she was. I got up and she fixed me a bowl of Apple Jacks and i sat down with my t.v tray and watched NBATV for a while.
Sadly there weren't any Blazer games on the night before so I couldn't really say that the show was "interesting." That was about all I did until noon when me and grandpa went over to the Basketball court to play some good ol' b-ball. I beat him 21 to 18. He wanted to quit after that.
So we went over to Subway and I had my regular thing. Turkey, mustard, L&T, salt, pickles and onions... yum.
When we got home I watched NBATV for the rest of the afternoon and than we had some dinner, though I don't remember what it was.
Then we all went to bed, thinking about basketball.

SUNDAY:

On Sunday I woke up, drowsily to grandma's voice, again. I stayed in bed for 30 more seconds, than slowly got up and walked into thee kitchen.
"Good morning," she said to me while preparing my cereal.
"Good morning to you," i said quietly, still fighting falling asleep while standing. We small talked for the rest of the 2 minutes and 48.6 seconds i was in the kitchen and then I went into my room and watched the games from the night before and all the highlights and that stuff.
I gobbled down my cereal and took a quick shower. Afterwards I watched more NBATV and got dressed.
We went to church at 10:30 so we could be there and talk with all the other people. Paster Greg's sermon was... interesting. We left the building very slowly, so we could socialize with everyone else.
"Oh Hannah you are growing up to be such a doll."
"Don't forget our piano lessons."
"Isn't God great."
"You are so handsome."
"Oh my land what a cute dress."
"How is your sister doing?"
"Um... he is actually my brother."
"Oh (chuckle chuckle) my mistake. How is he?
"Eli, why aren't you flying those h-e-l-i-c-o-p-t-e-r-s?"
"We can't fly them with all the chairs in here, Dwayne."
"Hahahahahahahahaha."
That is just a sample of what it is like walking out of Grace Brethren Church.
I had lunch when we got home and at 2:30 Grandma took me to play some basketball at the park. There was no one there so it was kind of boring shooting with no one but myself.
When all that stuff was over grandma took me home and I watched NBATV until about 6 when grandpa took me and grandma outside to help him put up sheetrock. Most of the time I was in the corner of the shed reading an old burnt up records book but occasionally I helped.

After this was all done I watched some more NBATV and then I went to bed.

MONDAY:

I woke up, but surprisingly not to grandma's call. I laid in bed for 5 more minutes so i could rest my feet and relax. I don't know why but after 11 hours of sleep I felt that I needed rest. Funny, right?
I got out of bed and went pee so I could go drink Hot Chocolate while the tank was empty. I said hello to grandma and got my yellow ball that my mom would not let me use at her house and started playing with it using the miniature hoop.

After this was over I ate my breakfast while watching NBATV, naturally. Grandma had to go teach Piano lessons at her church so I was alone in the house for a while. During this time I watched NBATV and played with the miniature hoop.
When she got home she fixed me some Hebrew National Hotdogs, even though they were the wrong kind. The day before we had a big argument about what kind of Hotdogs are pork and which are beef.
I ended this conversation by saying that it probably wasn't either one... it was another one. AHHHH! Oh, sorry about that.
The rest of the day was kind of normal. NBATV, blazer game, dinner all that jazz.

TUESDAY:

Tuesday was a really cool day. I woke up and grandma made me breakfast and yeah. Then me and her and my aunt Jessica left to go to The Dalles to go shopping and see the new Alice in Wonderland story.
The movie was great, though Johnny Depp was in it way more than he needed to be. We got a bottle warmer for my brother and that was about it.
When we got back home nothing much really happened. Except I had a great dinner of soup and crackers.

WEDNESDAY:

On Wednesday I couldn't focus because all I could think about was going to the park and playing Basketball. We left to go to the park at one, but we found a lot of kids there. So we went and did some errands first and then we came back but there were still a bunch of kids there.
So i decided to go and play with them, no matter what. At first it didn't work so well. It went something like this.
(Snicker.) "He is white."
"Hahahahahahahahah."
"Oh he can dribble it through his legs. He is like Michael Jordan," followed by an attempt to dribble through his legs followed by the ball ending up in the middle of the street. Now who's Michael Jordan, dumbbutt.
Than I found some people to play a game with and I came out with 10 points. By the end I was exhausted so when I got the ball I passed it to someone.

By the time this was all over I came home and went to bed, thinking about Basketball.

(I am going to skip Thursday because nothing happened.)

FRIDAY:

On friday we woke up at 7 so we could go see GG and Gramps.
On thee way down we listened to this Mary Higgins Clark audio book about, well nevermind.
Ok just to put this in perspective we drove 3 and a half hours to go to Burgerking. But I guess we say GG and Gramps.
When we got to Portland we picked up Jasper. He was so cute!!!

GG and gramps got to hold him.

And then we went home, and that was it.

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. Could you be a little more specific please? I need to see ya ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting bored so i just wrote down stuff.

    ReplyDelete