3.15.2010

Mr. Groom is gone again,

Today was March 15th and I am still recovering from Friday. I got 3 extra hours of sleep on Sunday, but that wasn't enough. I feel like I am high. So today i went to school feeling like crap. Yeah! I got to school early because I bugged Thomas to leave early but we left a little to early. We listened to hard rock songs the whole way there. And when we pulled up to the school i saw my friend Robert walking up to school. And he was walking with sunglasses and walking slowly, and with the rock music in the back ground it was like he was a super hero. The funny thing was I didn't see him later.
Anyway I got to school and I found my friend Julian waiting on the front lawn.
"Hey Eli Jelly Belly Nelly," he says to me. By the way that is his nickname for me.
"Hey Juliano Pigiano," i reply, and that is my nickname for him. He tells me about how he had been standing there for an hour and how he has been so bored. I keep saying that that's great over and over. When William and Henry get here we talk about the sleep over and how fun it was, ad I repeatedly point out that I got NO FREAKING' SLEEP! When school starts I go into Japanese class and that was so much fun. (Sarcasm sarcasm.) when we get into Social Study's we make this timeline thing that was super boring. Math wasn't that fun either. Science was cool because we had the trucker sub again and we went out side to shoot off our "cough rockets" again. Mr. Groom was sick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment