3.08.2010

March 7th... I can't think of a better name,

Yesterday was fun. The day started off by me waking up and watching NBATV, of course. And then I took a shower and got dressed and me and grandma went to church... sigh. Paster Greg's sermon was about the devil and, honestly it sounded like he was talking about World of Warcraft.
"We are in a war and maybe the devil is going to send out one of his sergeants or privets to get you!!" Um... okay.
Anyway me and grandma made a deal that after church she and me would go out to the basketball court and she would do Bible study in the car and I would play basketball. And so I waited and waited, watching NBATV and Sports-center (only when it was on Basketball,) and I watched a Magic vs. Laker game which came down to the wire and L.A would have won if Kobe had seen Pau Gasol in the corner with and open jumper. Grandma also made cookies for me and grandpa. Yum.
After that it was about 2:30 so we went to the park and I played basketball by myself. Than these guys came over and kept picking up my ball and throwing it back to me.
They asked me if i wanted to play a game. I said sure. So we played 2 on 1 (I was the 1.) I started with the ball. I used my jimmy legs to fake him out and he would fall down than to the other guy I faked right went left behind the back shot up the shot and... swish. (That was for you mom.)
It was 8 to zip by 3:00 but then they mounted a comeback. I was getting tired of blocking there shots and stealing the ball, so I slacked on defense but I still won 16 to 10. I remember a great shot were I was coming out of and inbound and shot it up behind the backboard and it went in!
Now and Grandmas house I average 19.4 points a game... take that Derek Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment