3.17.2010

Life is Beginning to feel like a Routine,

My life is beginning to start to feel like a routine again. Everyday I wake up and go to school and stay at school and than go to my mom's salon and be bored all the time that I am there. That is exactly what happened today. I woke up, feeling very dizzy, and got out of bed. I was rubbing my back all the way from out of bed to the dresser to put my cloths on. I threw on the new jeans my mom got for me the day earlier. They were a tight fit but they looked fantastic on me. I put on my shirt and walked out of my crappy door.
When I got downstairs I found my mom on the couch pumping milk for my brother. She said hello and I said the same. After that there was a weird awkward silence. Than I went into the kitchen and got myself a bowl of cereal to eat. It was the banana almond kind that I hated, but I ate it anyway because I was hungry as hell.
Than I realized that today was a late start, the day were are school is so lazy they start school 3 hours later. Yep that's our school all right.

My mom left for work a couple minutes ago and now me and Thomas are watching NBATV from the night before. It was A spurs vs. Heat game and the Heat were getting blown out at home. I heard the doorbell ring and that was the sign that my brothers nanny was here, which meant that me and Thomas were going to go to school pretty soon... after he was done texting.
After the usual greetings were over me and Thomas left and started listening to the local radio station. That was fun. I told him that there was going to be a blazer game tomorrow. He said "ok," in a bored voice.
When we finally got to school I went to hang with Milo by the side of the school were he usually was. We said hi right as the bell rang so our meeting was cut short.
Japanese was boring, we were writing a persuasive letter to the principal about whether year round school was good or not. Math was boring to, we talked about finding the area of a circle and how to find the area of a shapes net. In science, Mr. Groom was gone again, so we watched that moon movie. Which was fun. In Language we played a literature game which shouldn't be characterized as a game because it was so boring.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, life is boring sometimes. I think that's why we have TV, so that we can pretend our lives are almost as interesting as the fabricated fictions on the telly. Just a thought. ;)

    I have dizzy spells, too. I forgot that you sometimes get those. We'll have to gab about that sometime.

    ReplyDelete