3.29.2010

Major Room clean-age,

I wonder how many times in my life I am going to have to clean my room. I realize that I don't clean my room as often as the average christian child, but when I do clean my room all the pain the comes when I clean my room weekly combines and makes one big horrible mess of pain. the only good thing about cleaning my room this time, was that my dad was there to talk to me and teach me how to make Shank's out of old twilight CDs that came with the book. Oh so much fun.
I woke up feeling like I was hungover. Which I pretty much was after the encounter I had on the road yesterday and also the encounter I had in the bathroom only 12 hours ago. 1 word... diarrhea. I hoisted myself out of my bed and hopelessly walked to the bathroom to clean my butt. Anyway, when I was done with that, I got dressed and went downstairs to find my mom pumping.
"Hey mom. Wazzup?!," I said, a little to enthusiastically for someone that had spent the last 3 out of 12 hours in the bathroom. I wonder how much time in my life I am going to spend in the bathroom. One never knows how much time they spend in the bathroom. Did you know that the average person spends 1946.667 hours in the bathroom in their life in the bathroom. I have already spent approximately 2987.37429062 hours in the bathroom. Or so it seems.
"Oh not much, son of mine," she replied with a positive tone of voice. Or surprisingly positive because last night we spent like 3 hours on the road because there was a traffic stuff. I was so bored I was reading the label on the back of the truck. I learned what a tare weight was. Now when I grow up to become a sleezy trucker I will know how close I can come to breaking the law with the weight of my load. Japanese will come in handy than because I can make the cop think I am an immigrant.
Anyway, I went to school so boring.
On the way home my mother told me that I had to clean my room when I got home no matter what. I took my glasses off and then I heard the door ring and it was my dad. We went to school and he sat on my bed reading selections from the first Library of Eli. He was reading my book, the book of Eli.
When I was cleaning under my desk I felt like a technician, trying to fix peoples cars but epically failing because 3 weeks later you find out that your client died because you accidentally put the grenade you were going to use that night to repair their car. And right now my dad is talking about how he wants to take my cousin, Spencer to the bus stop with a Carebear singing "The Fabric of Our Lives." Thats my daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I expressed a significant amount of laughter at the image of you pretending to be a Japanese immigrant! That just created a very amusing picture in my mind. Thanks for making me laugh, Eli old chap!

    ReplyDelete