4.15.2010

Eli's List Of Things That He Loves,

1.) I love the watermelon flavored Tootsie Pops because they don't taste like watermelon at all they taste more like tart sugar with a little bit of chocolate in the middle.

2.) I love the sound of my mom washing my hair at her salon, it sounds like someone is sprinkling a little bucket of water in to a big lake and there is a momentary silence when it happens so it calms you down.

3.) I love going out to play basketball and than coming back and ringing the doorbell on our door and pretending I am from the Jehovah's Witnesses because it makes me and my mom laugh... LOL.

4.) I love driving to school with Thomas because it is so quiet and we get to listen to a sports radio station.

5.) I love cleaning my room with my dad because he makes me laugh and teaches me things that I otherwise wouldn't have known a damn thing about, like making a shank.

6.) I love the feeling that you get when you see your bus coming and you are getting ready to get on it, because you no longer have to sit on the forsaken bench of the stop, no longer do you have to watch for the bus, for know... the bus is here. YEAH!

7.) I love the look on the face of my brother when he is surprised after a big sound.

8.) I love paper packages addressed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment