4.21.2010

The Mornings A.K.A FLIPPING AWESOMENESS!

Every morning before school starts I usually hang out in front of the school. When I get there I just chill alone for awhile and than Milo comes with his really big blue jacket that used to belong to his sister, and than Kenji will come in his green and white bug. Afterwards my friend Russian (Nicholas) will come and crack some funny joke about how he screwed up on his video game and killed himself and we will all pretend to laugh. Hahahaha, and than Henry will come with his blinding blue skinny jeans and I will hide behind Russian and scream ahh I'm blind Ahhh! After Henry William will come with HIS blue skinny jeans and I will hide behind Russian again and even louder I will scream AHHH I am BLIIIIIND!
We will all hang out there for a while and talk about each others blogs. Mine by far is the most popular ad than Russian made one called My L!fe As A Tweenage Russian. don't mind that he stole my name but he stole the ! for an I... not cool Russian.
After we talk about this we will move on to talk about how stupid Henry and Williams pants look on them followed by an AHHH I'M BLIND from me.
Now what will happen is Jullian and Owen will get off of the school bus and come to were we are standing.
Jullian will come up to us and say "rero," and we will say "what?" And he will say "hello!" and than we will all get it and say ohh. Owen will come up and show us all the books he is reading and talk a lot about Agatha Cristy, because that is who he is doing his E.P on. Afterward one of us will say something funny and Owen will laugh revealing his Grand Canyon Dimples. hahaha,and than one of us will notice it and make fun of him for it and he will get all anoyed with us and leave. But sometimes he just says stop it and walks on the other side of the tree... and than he will come back and get back into the conversation.
By this point school is about to start so we all get ready to go inside, but than Robert comes riding over to us on his bike and asks us if we can see if he spilled coffee on himself. Than he will wipe out his donuts and start eating them infront of us really slowly. And than the bell rings and we all go inside.

This is my morning...

1 comment: