4.04.2010

Traditional American Easter... and to Some People, not so Traditional

Me and my dad had been vegging out on the couch watching a cool show called Locked Up World Tour. It was a really cool show, I didn't think it was about prison, the way everyone acted. They were all happy in perky, just thinking' "ya I killed 5 people and I am spending the rest of my life in prison YEAH," or "the thing I miss most from the outside world is peanut butter flavored Captain Crunch." So ya.
When my cousin Spencer went to bed at around 8:50 or so we watched that show for about 5 more minutes, than me and my dad wanted to watch the 7th season of Star Trek.
Their was this one funny time last week were I was in class and Mr. Bacon was talking about our E.P's and he asked:
"Does anyone know who Tupac is," he asked.
I swiftly replied by saying, "ya, he is from Star Trek Voyager," and that was me being a major dufas.
Anyway we watched the last season until about midnight when I fell asleep to the sound of Tazzer's firing and starships going into space to seek out new life forms, and to boldly go where no man has gone before. Oh ya, this is the life.
In my sleep i could feel a presents walking, or should I say hopping around the room, walking to every corner of the house and hiding his little egg's every were and than setting something by the couch I was sleeping on. And afterwards I could feel him briefly stepping outside to smoke.
I woke up to what I thought was a dog barking but turned out to be my dad snoring, man if he used both the mouth piece AND the nose strip at the same time, he would still snore like hell.
Fast-forward about an hour and everyone is up and bouncing around. My cousin Spencer was playing basketball with an Easter bunny and a laundry basket... poor bunny. The bunny that I got in my Easter basket was purple and me and My dad named him Norman Shankington Esq.


At around 10 we watched the new Project Runway episode that we couldn't watch the night before because we were to busy watching TUVOC and the whole Star Trek crew. It was pretty cool.

The rest of the day I played with N.S Esq. and my magic trick kit that I could only use to do 1 magic trick.
But finally it came time to feast upon the glorious ham and sweet potato's with marshmallows and of course the beans. Very Yummy.
We watched a show called american Dance crew until my mom came over with little Jasper-boo and we bid our aunts and dads and cousins goodbye and headed on home.

1 comment: