4.10.2010

My Memoirs,

CHAPTER 1: LIFE IN THE WOMB,
I knew from day 1 that I was a Blazer fan. From that first moment that I was conceived, oh so long ago, I knew why I was put on this Earth... to root for THE HOME TEAM! I could feel my mother changing the channels, and I kicked and I kicked, I wanted her to give me the remote, so I could change the channel and listen to all the fans root.
Even though our team was still far away from the championship that they are going to win this season, they were still the blazers, NAY, they were MY Blazers, they weren't anyone else's but a small child that wasn't even born yet.
I spent the rest of the 9 months of my life in agony, missing all of the regular season and playoff's. The only moment when I felt good was one moment in october when my daddy said:
"Man those blazers seem like they are doing good!" YES! Finally, it happened i was officially a fan of the blazers.
About 2 months later I could feel that it was time to leave the warm womb of my mother. So I did, but I cried and cried and cried... because we were missing a Blazer game.
"WAH! WAH!," I would scream, but all my mom did was put me in this soft blanket and rock me. I hope that this Hospital has a t.v in the room otherwise I would scream and cry and cry and scream.
Little did I know that I wouldn't see a Blazer game for 11 more years. Eventually I forgot it and I went through fazes of Soccer (AHHH) and baseball (Mhaah...ahh)
But 11 years later I got what I wanted a Blazer game, and it was even in the Playoffs. We lost the round and I didn't get to watch Basketball for 30 more weeks... sniffle... and on that opening day I was so happy.
I am a Blazer fan.

CHAPTER 2: MY LIFE ASIDE FROM BASKETBALL,
Um... I go to school and... um... oh ya... I love my mom and dad... um... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment