5.19.2010

Birthday Party planning...

I know, I know. Its not going to be anyones birthday for a while but its never to early to start planning. Lately, I have been hearing about a lot of birthday parties and just birthdays, and it got me thinking. What if Jaspers 1st birthday was tomorrow? We would have an awesome party but what would the theme be? Oh I got it... we could have a party with a wooden spoon theme. We could decorate our house with wooden spoons and we could call the Ace of Cakes and have them make us a chocolate wooden spoon cake. That would be awesome. But if we think realistically that probably won't ever happen unless we come into some money in a few months.

And for my moms 29th birthday next year... I would... I don't know. Maybe I could give her a gift card to the beauty supply, or something like that.

I got nothing.

2 comments: