5.14.2010

Oh I don't Know,

Oh i don't know what to say right now. A couple of days ago they came out with the new blogs of note list... and mine wasn't on it. But I am still sort of a rookie in my long blog career. I plan to blog for my entire life. But don't believe it because I am not the type of person that can make a big commitment. Like if I sat down at my desk and said "okay, Eli, now its time to write the first chapter of your soon to be great american novel," I wouldn't be able to do it because some where along there the thing I said would wear me down and I would eventually say "it can wait for tomorrow." But if I take a slow steady approach to it, I can do it easier.

When I first started to write this blog I said that it was going to be one of "the greatest blogs of all time..." But now that I am actually a blogger, its not doing what I thought it would do... but it doesn't need to right now. But in a few years I believe that this will be a popular blog. But who knows? Not me. I don't know what the hell is going to happen. What would happen if my blog did become a popular one. Than I would have the feeling, whenever I wrote that I was writing for 500 people. Not just 8. Or I guess 9 because my mom reads it.

Thats all I can say for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment