5.25.2010

IT CAME IT CAME IT CAAAAAME!!

Yesterday i got picked up by my mom after school and when I got into the small Volkswagon I had this growing suspicion that my phone had come and she was going to do something special to give it to me. We had our daily talk about how our day was and how Jasper was and while this is happening she takes out her blackberry and pushes some buttons and holds it in her left hand while she is driving.

I'm thinkin' what the hell are you doing? And than all of a sudden I hear this weird and funky ringtone that I had never heard before. The first thing I thought was that my mom had changed her ringtone and that someone was calling her but than she picks up this black phone from in the side of her seat and says "looks like your phone is ringing."

I of course go into a big fit and start saying "i love you," and "thank you," over and over and over again. She is smiling while I am saying this and than she tells me that we are going to go to the bank and she is going to make a deposit. And i'm thinking, yes! more time with my phone.

I absolutely love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment