5.16.2010

Sicky, sicky, sicky,

I don't remember how, but somehow I woke up in the middle of the night and I was sweating a lot. I felt the urge to get myself out of bed and get a glass of water. But I was to lazy and I never got around to it. I lay there and felt the urge to take a look at my clock. But I was too smart. I know that If I look at the clock, sitting on my bed-side table, I would never go to sleep because there would be to much pressure to go back to sleep.

I went back to sleep for a brief amount of time before I woke myself up again. My grandma said later, that it was probably the rain that woke me up. I knew that I would later regret it, but I looked at my alarm clock and was surprised to see that it was 10 till' 7. I lay on my bed for a little longer to get a little bit more rest, and than I got off my lazy butt and went pee. While I was going pee, an idea jumped into my head that Mythbusters was on at 7. I really liked that show, but it wasn't on during the weekend, while I was at grandma's and my mom wouldn't let me watch it without a fight. I walked out to the living room to see if grandma was awake, and I found that she was. I asked myself "who gets up this early," and than I started laughing really hard, realizing the irony of my statement.

I went back into my bedroom and got the remote off the top of the television. I carefully turned on the t.v and started watching Myhtbusters. Somehow, when I was watching it, I got to feel really crappy.

My head got real dizzy and it also started to ache really bad. My nose started to clog up and I couldn't breath. I felt like a dog because I was watching t.v with my mouth wide open... lol. It kinda sucked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment