5.08.2010

Mother's Day Slavery *cough cough* I mean Preparation,

Well to start it off, there's mother's day an than there is fathers day... but what about us? What about all the kids in the world who work all day long and help there mom's and dad's all day long... no! We don't get any appreciation. You see, in Japan they celebrate children's day on May 18th. The kids don't have to go to school, they get presents and all this stuff. But not here in America. Us American's are so blinded.
So, anyway back to mother's day. Right when I woke up I was thinking "oh crap, I need to make something for my mom before its too late." The last few years I have forgotten to get or make any thing for my mom and she always says that it's okay, and than she goes into the bathroom and cries all day long. Yes mom... I saw that.
Thomas said that today we were going to clean around the house to make my mom happy when she got home from work. I thought it was stupid because if I were Staci I would have seen this coming from a mile away, I would have been all over it. So when my mom left we got started. I turned on the tube to motivate us to work hard and than all of a sudden I got tired and so I sat down and watched t.v. I felt bad because Thomas was doing all the cleaning and I was just sitting there, on my butt watching a basketball game. I am a horrible person.
All of a sudden, out of no where I got my energy back, but I didn't want to clean at all so I went over to the park and played some basketball. I played pretty well I guess.
When I came back as usual Thomas told me to be quiet by shushing me and so I was quiet.
We watched t.v for a good part of the day, and than grandma and Marisa came over to hang out with the baby. I was so hungry, so I begged Thomas, on my knees to got to BurgerKing and so we did. Yummy.
So I guess it wasn't really slavery.

1 comment:

  1. Hey silly, we came to hang out with YOU, too, and Thomas, only you left as soon as we got there. What's up with THAT? So as a result, we were forced, indeed, FORCED to hang out only with your little brother. Sadness. Guilt. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete