5.11.2010

The Little Boy at The Bus Stop,

This is my record of all the times that I was sitting at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to get to the stop and sitting next to weird people. Really really weird people.

February 16th 4:00 pm: I reluctantly leave my little posy of people that hang out in front of the school and go to wait at the bus stop. Every time I wait at the bus stop it feels like I am waiting for something that isn't even going to come, I feel like I should be walking to my mom's work instead of riding the bus. I get there and find my "friend" Chase there with this other guy that I have seen playing basketball before. He plays on the court to the left of the one that we all play on. He doesn't really look like he is that good, but what do I know?
"Hey, your that kid!" Says Chase.
"Yes I believe I am that kid," I said back and I kept glancing at the kid who was next to her. He keeps staring at me like he expects me to do something.
"Wuzzup," says the guy who is standing next to her, and he gives me the little high-five and fist bump thing and I hesitantly do it back. He seemed like an ominous character. I could imagine him being on of those people who try's to skateboard and than falls on his ass really hard. Haha! I also thought that he might have done drugs before. He looked like one of those people who pretends to do drugs and than go's up to his mom and talks about all those people who did drugs. "Mommy, those people are very bad... *sniff*!" He was wearing a dark red beanie. I had never seen him not wearing it before. I personally thought that he had a really big bald spot on his head that his mom cut off in the middle of the night when she got home from the bar's.
They're was a pause and than he got really close to me and asked me "hey do you smoke?" He asked it in a way like he thought that I already did smoke.
And so in a really funny voice I said back "no I don't believe that I have ever smoked before," and he started looking at me funny.
"Are you playin' with me? I don't like it when people do that!"
"Aww thats to bad, I feel really sorry for you."
"Hey do you want me to beat you up!"
"No I want to know how tall you are, your so short! Its really funny." He was also really really white. He was as white as this kid Will who goes to my school.
And than he pushed me and I quickly got out of the way and said "look it's the bus," and he got so freakin' mad.
It was really funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment