5.28.2010

A Tale Of Science,

Today, in the absence of Mr. Groom, us 6th and 7th graders did what we always do when we have a gullible sub... we took advantage of him. We started it out by taking lots of big, and long, random trips to the restroom and followed it up by doing it again and again and again.

The sub that we had today was the same trucker one as a couple months ago when Mr. Groom says that he was sick but probably was really in Reno or Las Vegas livin' in style. The first thing I noticed about him when I walked into the room was that he had shaved. No longer would he look like he belonged in a diner or saloon, but he still looked like a trucker. Thats probably from being used to the big giant beard on his chin. Just for the record his name was Mr. Fruhwirth (pronounced froowerth) I thought that that was the second most stupid name for a sub. What is the first you ask? His name was Mr. Sunken lol. After he left that classroom he probably quit his job, changed his name and moved somewhere in Canada.

Anyway, Mr. Fruhwirth told us to sit down and read the over head for the instructions. Oh great, we would be taking a test on Newton's second Law. It is so easy. I mean you can only quiz so much on the equation F=MA. There was one question that I didn't know though so I asked Milo and he gave me the answer. At this point I was wondering were Mr. Whatshisface was. When the test started he was sitting on the chair in the front of the class reading The ABC Murderer, by Agetha Cristie. I later found out that he was sitting on the table right behind were me and Milo were sitting, and he still didn't hear us... must have been a good book, good lord.

When I was done for the quiz I turned it in, but It was almost the end of the period and I didn't want to start something and than just put it away so I just got out the Science book and put my book, Dune, in front of it to make it look like I was reading the book but I was actually reading, and the 2 other guy's followed suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment