6.09.2010

ABC Family? Yeah right!

I just want to dedicate this blog to all my friends at school who hate ABC Family and all my spy's at the headquarters wh-you know what, never mind. The one thing that bugs me about ABC Family is that they come out with a new show every 1 day. I am not even joking, go to ABC Family right now and I bet $50 that there will be a new show there that I haven't even seen... and I watched that channel last night. What did I watch on ABC Family you ask. Well that is a good question. I was watching the premiere of there show that had been introduced 3 hour previous, Pretty Little Liars.

The plotline of this story is that there were these 5 girls who were in a pact and they told all of the pact all there secrets, and one night one of them goes missing. The girls name is Alison. And than 1 year later they all keep getting these messages from "A" and everyone knows this is Alison. But there is a twist. They find her body in her old attic and she is dead, and than at her funeral all the girls get a message that says "I am here Bitches and I know everything," and than the episode ends.

The thing that is weird about it is that they go into the details of everyones life and its just really gay. My point is that ABC Family should change there name to ABC When the Kids go to Bed. Eli out.

No comments:

Post a Comment