6.03.2010

Neil Young,

Last night me and my mother went to a really *cough* cool event. What is the event you ask? Well i'll tell you. For the last 2 months our class has been working on an expert project. I have been doing mine on Neil Young and let me tell ya, after 2 months of studying the same damn person i am wishing that i picked Lady Gaga for my e.p. Neil Young is so boring o my god. I don't even know how to describe how boring it is to talk about Neil Young all day. And we practice saying the same thing every single day.

Well last night we did 1/3 of it. We did the speech thing. Its where we make an introduction in English or Japanese depending on what the person spoke. So i dressed up in a band shirt and a cowboy hat and went to my little booth desk thing and started talking to people. When I was done with the intro i had a little sheet of questions to give them and they would "ask" them to me. Most of the people that came to my booth didn't understand that so they just went off and asked me things that i didn't know what the hell they were talking about... sigh. It made me feel really really stupid because I spent 2 entire months studying this man and these people know more about him than I do.

The Next Day... Finally.
I am just going to skip over to the part where I went to the salon. The first thing that happened was Kaht came over to me and took a picture of me and made my picture into a cave man.


And the rest was history....

1 comment: