6.01.2010

Tapeman & J-walkingboy

Tapeman,
I wasn't paying attention when everyone came out of the school to join me next to the big tree were we stand, but i did note that my friend William (Babyhulk) was carrying a roll of clear Scotch tape with him. I turned my head back to my new phone but there was this big, annoying sound, like someone was scratching there nails on a chalkboard and i later found out that William was rolling all the tape around his arm and eventually his right arm was entirely covered with scotch tape. This was hilarious. He later realized what he did to himself and for the next 15 minutes he was struggling and trying to get the monstrous piece of tape off of his right arm.
Chloe tried to rip it off all at once and it ended up ripping off some of Williams skin and there was some bleeding on his finger but that was it... Tapeman to the rescue.

J-walkingboy
My friend Nick realized that his mom's car was coming and so he said that she should pull into the 7-11 parkinglot and they could get a donut. She agreed and he crossed the street, but he didn't use a crosswalk and so I yelled at him from the other side of the street. I said "J-walker, you are a badboy, you are breaking the law, I will call the cops and they will track you down and put you in a little lonely cell in prison all by your self."
He got all pissed at me and started yelling at me. He got into his mom's car and turned the corner were i was waiting for the bus and right when he drove by i yelled "J-walker," but i don't think he heard me because he yelled something to and he didn't hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment