6.14.2010

Foiled Again,

Does anyone know what I did today? Of course you do I do it everyday, I checked the Blog of Note section on the blogger page and guess what? It wasn't there! Yeah.... I mean nooo!!! So I will keep hoping and I will keep watch and see what happens, or what doesn't happen more likely.

Anyway before all the bickering about Blogger, I was having a wonderful day. Me and mother just got back from a Japanese store that I can't spell the name of. Let me try, Owagimaya. It looks right but knowing me its probably spelled backwards. While we were at this un-spell-able store we got some of the famous Japanese Ramen. And I'm not talkin' about Top Ramen, I'm talking about really ramen made by real people, not by the machines that you see on "How its Made." it tasted so good too. Also while we were there I bought a $14.50 pencil. Who would do that you ask? Me. You see its not just any pencil, its a Shakie pencil.

And it wasn't even this one, it was an awesome red one and it had Japanese writing around it. It also had some french writing around it. Don't ask me.

Before the fun trip to the Japanese store who's name I can't spell, we had gone to the Student-parent conferences. It had been better than I had expected. Before I went in to the room where I had it, this 8th grader came out and said that she had blown hers. That didn't exactly give me a lot of assurance but you know.

I thought it would be cool if i went in with my PJ's so I wore those and no one even pointed them out. All in all it turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment