6.23.2010

Day #2,

Before I start off about grandma's house i just want to show you this.

Isn't that just amazing. That guy is a soccer god! I was actually watching that in person and I hurt my neck, jumping up and down, when he made that goal. Now I will never forget what Landon Donovan did, to my neck.

Anyway, after all that me and grandma drove up to the Dalles, and all the while we were listening to our Mary Higgins clark audiobook. It's the first unabridged one we ever listened to and let me tell you, I can barely keep up with what is happening. I prefer the abridged ones, personally.

When we got to the Dalles we went to home depot to get some mulch for grandma's garden. It was ok but she made me cart the cart around and let me tell you it is not easy to cart a cart around with 60 pounds of mulch in there. Advice: if there are any 12 year old boys reading, when you go to home depot, make your parent drive the cart. Its much easier.

After that we went to Bi-mart and got some hangers to hold all those Victorian clothes and i lost grandma, while I was looking at camera's, but she found me eventually. I also went looking for office supply's because I have a thing for going into the office supply hal and just looking at the pencil's and binders... oh!

After that we went to Freddy's and that sucked. The other day at home my mom lost my ball and so I had to get a new one to play nerf basketball with. Thanks mom! Once that was over we went home and I went to the basketball court to play. When i got there I played with this guy who really sucked. To put that in perspective he shot with one hand and missed lay ups. Not that I can blame him, the rim's at that park are so sharp that some times the ball just bounces right off of it. it is so annoying. I told him that people at school call me the white mamba (Kobe bryant nickname: the black mamba,) and the white Rondo (rondo one of my favorite players is also black.) He totally believed me too.

The rest of my day was normal, watched television and wrote. Oh and grandma's making a cake... yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment