6.18.2010

What's Going on Around the Subjects of Sports and Blogging

Can anyone guess what I did today, just before I sat down to write this... of course you can I talk about it every other blog. I looked at the Blog of Note section on my blogger dashboard and guess what. Mine wasn't on there... again. I think you could have told me that, though because of the lack of web "traffic" to my blog page.

The other thing I want to talk about is all the stuff going on in the world of sports. Most of you that know me, know that when I say sports I mean basketball, but today I am going to talk about basketball and soccer. First order of business, basketball. Yesterday was the last game of the season for basketball. It was the finals and I was rooting for the celtics and, of course, they lost against the Lakers. it was one of the best finishes of all time. please watch.

The enxt order of sports is the very... weirdt game vs. Slavonia today. In the first half we were down 2 and than we came back to tie in the 2nd half and almost led if it wasn't for a really bad call by a new rookie ref. Please watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment