6.15.2010

Finally...


What? To tell the truth school is out and it IS summer vacation and if I want to show a freakin' High School Musical video on my blog I will and there isn't anything you can do about it. So if you are reading this blog while listening to the awesome song, than you will replace Milo and be my new best friend, so read on.

Before we start the actual blog about the last day of school I want to clear up some miscellaneous points that i forgot to wrap up last blog. When we went to the Japanese store with a long name we bought a cool triangle hat that is supposed to be for farmers, not 12 year-old boys, but I bought it anyway. Correction: my mom bought it for us.

isn't it totally sexy on me. Don't lie. Anyway...yeah. Back to the last day of school. It started when me and Thomas drove to school to the annoying sound of Collin Cowherd's voice. Collin is a local sports radio talk show host who has a reall y annoying voice and really bad timing when it comes to commercial's. He will be in the middle of a sentence and out of now where 'Oxy-clean..." and you get the idea. I was very relieved when i got to get out of the car, though i did enjoy the ride with Thomas, just not the radio.

We all hung out on our side of the hill, just like it was a regular day of school, and it kinda felt like it was to tell the truth. it didn't smell like summer and it certainly didn't look like summer, it looked like another rainy morning in Portland. The school bell rang and we all entered the school like it was just another day of school, no one was screaming and saying that it was the last time we were going to do this... nothing.

We all put our crap in our locker and went to the gym for the Taborsan Academy awards. To make a long story short, I didn't win one, but some other good news did arise. Musashino Sensei mixed up me and Milo's grades so instead of getting a B- I got an A+. I know an A+ I was so excited, that I hugged him. That might have been a bit much though. And the cool thing is that it counts for 75% of our grade so now I am bound to get at least a B in japanese. I am so excited. I want to take a minute to thank Mr. Seigel who taught me to spell the word Excited. Thanks.

We went to Math next but it wasn't really math. Ms. Sullivan told us to pile into Groom's room to watch a Twilight Zone movie. It was really hectic because, again, there was 80-100 people in one room. The hall was also really hectic because we were all supposed to bring chairs with us and we were all doing chair races and stuff. I don't know how but once it was over my right thigh really started to hurt.

The twilight thing was pretty cool but i don't want to spend the entire blog talking about it but it was called The eye of the beholder.

After that we had Lunch. it wasn't really lunch because it was 11 but it was still a meal and I was hungry so it didn't really make a difference to me. It wasn't really that interesting, but one cool thing was that me, kenji and Russian were all wearing cool bright converse. Or as nick would say Converze. Actually I say that too but what the hell.

To be continued......................

No comments:

Post a Comment